Saturday, December 16, 2023

Nothing New Under The Sun

This year has gone by quickly for me!  

Allen is wearing dentures now; he’s still getting used to them.  He left his truck delivery work and is looking for a new job.  My mother, who lives about 30 minutes from us, needs frequent visitors to help with shopping and to keep her company.

My lower back is in frequent pain. I had Radio Frequency Ablation in August, but it didn’t last very long and the procedure was extremely painful.  My insurance won’t cover an MRI so we’ve been unable to determine precisely why my back hurts so much,  though it’s probably related to lumbar scoliosis.

Despite these annoyances, we are relatively healthy.  It is a gift to be able to recognize our blessings, and we give praise to Jehovah-Jirah (the God who provides)!

We’ve also enjoyed hearing updates about Allen’s daughter and her family… granddaughter Zoe turned one year old in November!



We are also immensely grateful to Calvary Chapel Lebanon [CCLeb] and all those who have been praying for us!



Merry Christmas and peace to all! 🙏

No comments: