Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Almost “home”

 The trailer is turning out to be a nice cozy place to live!  We do have the constant noise of the Highways the trailer park is located between.  But now we have a TV in the LR and the BR… music available in both rooms!

We still need a washer and dryer, a curtain rod, an ottoman, and some colorful throw pillows.  The place would also be brightened up by more pictures, and maybe a comfy armchair for Allen.

My first try of the sofa was amazing. A great feeling of relacation came upon me. When one has been without a seat of comfort for almost 8 weeks, one realizes what peace there is in a place to rest, physically and emotionally.  In my sofa I found contentment, gratitude, tranquility and ease.




I have also found that tranquility in taking occasional baths… with the room darkened,  candles lit, and solo piano music playing.  



No comments: