Saturday, July 24, 2004

You Poor Things!

I know, I know, and it's probably a typical "beginning blogger" habit... I haven't written for almost a month. I have my hands full with Heidi, all the books I'm reading, doctors' appointments, and just being so-o tired! Forgive me. I can't say I'm repenting though. I've become an armchair traveler. I'm addicted to reading about China and unless I go blind, I'm not stopping. With the unpleasant summer weather, I've found reading to be my only consolation. My dream summer vacation: alone, in an air-conditioned room with a nice view, unobtrusive room-service, a stack of books on China, a cozy bed, and Heidi. Unfortunately, I'd have to sleep and eat. Well, I have to admit, I've got things pretty good as it is! Quiz: What Chinese symbol are you? Fun link: Mah Jong Mania (requires Shockwave)




No comments: